Mason::Component::ClassMeta - Meta-information about Mason component class
# In a component:
My path is <% $.cmeta->path %>
My source file is <% $.cmeta->source_file %>
Every Mason::Component class has an associated Mason::Component::ClassMeta
object, containing meta-information such as the component's path and source
file. It can be accessed with the cmeta method.
- The component class that this meta object is associated with.
- The directory of the component path, relative to the component root - e.g.
for a component '/foo/bar', the dir_path is '/foo'.
- Whether the component is considered "top level", accessible
directly from "$interp->run" or a web request. See
"top_level_extensions" in Mason::Interp.
- The component base name, e.g. 'bar' for component '/foo/bar'.
- The object file produced from compiling the component.
- The component path, relative to the component root - e.g. '/foo/bar'.
- The component source file.
Jonathan Swartz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Jonathan Swartz.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.