Mo is a group effort. If you want to work on it join #mo on irc.perl.org. It
would be a good idea to read Mo::Design first.
Drop by and we'll give you a commit bit and put you to work!
The first rule of Mo Club is...
1) You don't talk about Moose Club
- #mo on irc.perl.org
- The code is here https://github.com/ingydotnet/mo-pm
- The code is in "src/". That's where we hack on it.
Running this command:
make -C src/
will compress everything into lib so that you can run the tests.
- Pod and Comments
- We keep Mo.pm POD and comment free. We like to write lots of doc. We put
it in separate .pod files.
- Git Branches
- Always do your new ideas on a branch.