Moose::Meta::Method::Overridden - A Moose Method metaclass for overridden
This class implements method overriding logic for the Moose "override"
The overriding subroutine's parent will be invoked explicitly using the
"super" keyword from the parent class's method definition.
This constructs a new object. It accepts the following options:
The metaclass object for the class in which the override is being declared.
This option is required.
The name of the method which we are overriding. This method must exist in
one of the class's superclasses. This option is required.
The subroutine reference which implements the overriding. This option is
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs.
- Stevan Little <email@example.com>
- Dave Rolsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jesse Luehrs <email@example.com>
- Shawn M Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- יובל קוג'מן
(Yuval Kogman) <email@example.com>
- Karen Etheridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Chris Prather <email@example.com>
- Matt S Trout <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.