Moose::Meta::Role::Composite - An object to represent the set of roles
A composite is a role that consists of a set of two or more roles.
The API of a composite role is almost identical to that of a regular role.
"Moose::Meta::Role::Composite" is a subclass of Moose::Meta::Role.
This returns a new composite role object. It accepts the same options as its
parent class, with a few changes:
This option is an array reference containing a list of Moose::Meta::Role
object. This is a required option.
If a name is not given, one is generated from the roles provided.
Creates a new RoleSummation role application with %role_params and applies
the composite role to it. The RoleSummation role application class used is
determined by the composite role's
Like "Class::MOP::Package->reinitialize", but doesn't allow
passing a string with the package name, as there is no real package for
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs.
- Stevan Little <email@example.com>
- Dave Rolsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jesse Luehrs <email@example.com>
- Shawn M Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- יובל קוג'מן
(Yuval Kogman) <email@example.com>
- Karen Etheridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Chris Prather <email@example.com>
- Matt S Trout <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.