Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::DuckType - Type constraint for duck typing
This class represents type constraints based on an enumerated list of required
"Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::DuckType" is a subclass of
This creates a new duck type constraint based on the given %options.
It takes the same options as its parent, with several exceptions. First, it
requires an additional option, "methods". This should be an array
reference containing a list of required method names. Second, it automatically
sets the parent to the "Object" type.
Finally, it ignores any provided "constraint" option. The constraint
is generated automatically based on the provided "methods".
Returns the array reference of required methods provided to the constructor.
This returns a new Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint object with the type as its
Note that it does not
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs.
- Stevan Little <email@example.com>
- Dave Rolsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jesse Luehrs <email@example.com>
- Shawn M Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- יובל קוג'מן
(Yuval Kogman) <email@example.com>
- Karen Etheridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Chris Prather <email@example.com>
- Matt S Trout <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.