MooseX::Daemonize::Pid::File - PID file management for MooseX::Daemonize
This object extends MooseX::Daemonize::Pid to add persistence in a Pidfile.
This class sets up some basic coercion routines for itself so that it can be
created from a Str
(a file name), ArrayRef
(an array of path
components for a filename) or a Path::Class::File
This class registers it's type with MooseX::Getopt as well, and is expected to
be passed on the command line as a string (which will then go through the
coercion routines mentioned above).
- pid Int
- This is inherited from <MooseX:Daemonize::Pid> and extended here to
get it's default value from the Pidfile (if available).
- file Path::Class::File | Str
- Both of these methods are inherited from <MooseX:Daemonize::Pid> see
that module for more information.
- This removes the Pidfile.
- This writes the Pidfile.
- This checks if the Pidfile exists.
- This checks if the Pidfile exists, if it does it checks to see if the
process is running, if the Pidfile doesn't exist, it returns false.
- The "meta()" method from Class::MOP::Class
Bugs may be submitted through the RT bug tracker
There is also a mailing list available for users of this distribution, at
There is also an irc channel available for users of this distribution, at
"#moose" on "irc.perl.org"
- Stevan Little <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Chris Prather <email@example.com>
This software is copyright (c) 2007 by Chris Prather.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.