A class representing a bundled instance
- instance_id (required)
- Instance associated with this bundle task.
- bundle_id (required)
- Identifier for this task.
- state (required)
- The state of this bundling task.
- start_time (required)
- The time the bundle task started
- update_time (required)
- The time of the most recent update for the bundle.
- progress (required)
- A percentage description of the progress of the task, such as 94%.
- s3_bucket (required)
- The bucket in which to store the AMI. You can specify a bucket that you
already own or a new bucket that Amazon EC2 creates on your behalf. If you
specify a bucket that belongs to someone else, Amazon EC2 returns an
- s3_prefix (required)
- Specifies the beginning of the file name of the AMI.
- s3_aws_access_key_id (required)
- The Access Key ID of the owner of the Amazon S3 bucket.
- s3_upload_policy (required)
- An Amazon S3 upload policy that gives Amazon EC2 permission to upload
items into Amazon S3 on the user's behalf.
- s3_policy_upload_signature (required)
- The signature of the Base64 encoded JSON document.
- bundle_error_code (optional)
- Error code for bundle failure.
- bundle_error_message (optional)
- Error message associated with bundle failure.
Jeff Kim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 2006-2010 Jeff Kim. This program is free software; you can
redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.