A class representing a volume
- volume_id (required)
- The ID of the volume.
- size (required)
- The size, in GiB (1GiB = 2^30 octects)
- snapshot_id (optional)
- The ID of the snapshot which this volume was created from (if any).
- zone (required)
- The availability zone the volume was creared in.
- status (required)
- The volume's status.
- create_time (required)
- The time the volume was created.
- volume_type (optional)
- The volume type.
- iops (optional)
- The number of I/O operations per second (IOPS) that the volume supports
(only applies to volumes with a volume_type of io1).
- attachments (optional)
- An array ref of Net:Amazon::EC2::Attachment objects.
- tag_set (optional)
- The associated tags (key:value) of the specified volume.
Jeff Kim <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 2006-2010 Jeff Kim. This program is free software; you can
redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.