Net::BGP::Transport - Class encapsulating BGP-4 transport session state and
$trans = Net::BGP::Transport->new(
Start => 1,
Parent => Net::BGP::Peer->new(),
ConnectRetryTime => 300,
HoldTime => 60,
KeepAliveTime => 20
$version = $trans->version();
This module encapsulates the state and functionality associated with a BGP
transport connection. Each instance of a Net::BGP::Transport object
corresponds to a TCP session with a distinct peer. It should not be used by it
self, but encapsulated in a Net::BGP::Peer object.
- new() - create a new Net::BGP::Transport object
- This is the constructor for Net::BGP::Transport objects. It returns a
reference to the newly created object. The following named parameters may
be passed to the constructor. Once the object is created, the information
can not be changed.
- Has the same meaning as their equivalente named argument for
- The parent Net::BGP::Peer object.
- renew() - fetch the existing Net::BGP::Peer object from the
- This "reconstructor" returns a previeus constructed object from
the perl genereted string-context scalar of the object, eg.
- This methods does the actuall work for the methods of the same name
Net::BGP::Peer, Net::BGP, Net::BGP::Update, Net::BGP::Refresh
Stephen J. Scheck <email@example.com> in original Peer.pm form Martin
Lorensen <firstname.lastname@example.org> seperated into Transort.pm