Net::BitTorrent::Torrent::Tracker::HTTP - Single HTTP BitTorrent Tracker
- "new ( [ARGS] )"
- Creates a "Net::BitTorrent::Torrent::Tracker::HTTP" object. This
constructor should not be used directly.
- "url ( )"
- Returns the related HTTP URL according to the original metadata.
- "as_string ( [ VERBOSE ] )"
- Returns a 'ready to print' dump of the object's data structure. If called
in void context, the structure is printed to "STDERR".
"VERBOSE" is a boolean value.
- Does not support HTTPS trackers.
Sanko Robinson <email@example.com> - http://sankorobinson.com/
CPAN ID: SANKO
Copyright (C) 2008-2009 by Sanko Robinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of The Artistic License 2.0. See the LICENSE
with this distribution or http://www.perlfoundation.org/artistic_license_2_0.
For clarification, see http://www.perlfoundation.org/artistic_2_0_notes.
When separated from the distribution, all POD documentation is covered by the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. See
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/legalcode. For clarification,
Neither this module nor the Author is affiliated with BitTorrent, Inc.