Net::BitTorrent::Torrent::Tracker::UDP - Single UDP BitTorrent Tracker
- "new ( [ARGS] )"
- Creates a "Net::BitTorrent::Torrent::Tracker::UDP" object. This
constructor should not be used directly.
- "url ( )"
- Returns the related UDP 'URL' according to the original metadata.
- "as_string ( [ VERBOSE ] )"
- Returns a 'ready to print' dump of the object's data structure. If called
in void context, the structure is printed to "STDERR".
"VERBOSE" is a boolean value.
- This is ALPHA code and as such may not work as expected.
- Should I pretend UDP uses connections and trigger the 'tracker_connect'
callback whenever we send() data just to keep things even?
- BEP 15
- UDP Tracker Protocol for BitTorrent
Sanko Robinson <firstname.lastname@example.org> - http://sankorobinson.com/
CPAN ID: SANKO
Copyright (C) 2008-2009 by Sanko Robinson <email@example.com>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of The Artistic License 2.0. See the LICENSE
with this distribution or http://www.perlfoundation.org/artistic_license_2_0.
For clarification, see http://www.perlfoundation.org/artistic_2_0_notes.
When separated from the distribution, all POD documentation is covered by the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. See
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/legalcode. For clarification,
Neither this module nor the Author is affiliated with BitTorrent, Inc.