Net::Packet::Layer7 - application layer object
# Build layer to inject to network
my $l7a = Net::Packet::Layer7->new(data => "GET / HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n");
# Decode from network to create the object
# Usually, you do not use this, it is used by Net::Packet::Frame
my $l7b = Net::Packet::Layer7->new(raw => $rawFromNetwork);
print $l7a->print, "\n";
This class is different from Net::Packet::Layer2
to 4, since we do not
decode application layers (Ethereal is good), so this is not a base class, but
a final class.
See also Net::Packet::Layer
for other attributes and methods.
- Stores the raw data of the application layer.
- Object constructor. No default values.
- Packs all attributes into a raw format, in order to inject to
- Unpacks raw data from network and stores attributes into the object.
Patrice <GomoR> Auffret
Copyright (c) 2004-2009, Patrice <GomoR> Auffret
You may distribute this module under the terms of the Artistic license. See
LICENSE.Artistic file in the source distribution archive.
NetPacket, Net::RawIP, Net::RawSock
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained
- Around line 76:
- Non-ASCII character seen before =encoding in '# Build'. Assuming