Net::XMPP2::Error::Stanza - Stanza errors
Subclass of Net::XMPP2::Error
- xml_node ()
- Returns the Net::XMPP2::Node object for this Stanza error. This method
returns undef if the Stanza timeouted.
In the case of a timeout the "condition" method returns
"client-timeout", "type" returns 'cancel' and
- type ()
- This method returns one of:
'cancel', 'continue', 'modify', 'auth' and 'wait'
- code ()
- This method returns the error code if one was found.
- condition ()
- Returns the error condition string if one was found when receiving the
Stanza error. It can be undef or one of:
- condition_node ()
- Returns the error condition node if one was found when receiving the
Stanza error. This is mostly for debugging purposes.
- text ()
- The humand readable error portion. Might be undef if none was
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at
Copyright 2007 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.