Net::XMPP2::Ext::MUC::User - User class
This module represents a user (occupant) handle for a MUC. This class is derived
from Net::XMPP2::Presence as a user has also a presence within a room.
- new (%args)
- The nickname of the MUC user.
- The affiliation of the user.
- The role of the user.
- The Net::XMPP2::Ext::MUD::Room this user is in.
- The room local JID of the user.
- The real JID of the user, this might be undef if it is an anonymous
- make_message (%args)
- Returns a Net::XMPP2::Ext::MUC::Message object with the to field set to
this presence full JID.
%args are further arguments to the constructor of the message.
- This method returns true if the user created a room.
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at
Copyright 2007 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.