Net::XMPP2::IM::Account - Instant messaging account
my $cl = Net::XMPP2::IM::Client->new;
my $acc = $cl->get_account ($jid);
This module represents a class for IM accounts. It is used by
You can get an instance of this class only by calling the
"get_account" method on a Net::XMPP2::Client object.
- connection ()
- Returns the Net::XMPP2::IM::Connection object if this account already has
one (undef otherwise).
- is_connected ()
- Returns true if this accunt is connected.
- jid ()
- Returns either the full JID if the account is connected or returns the
bare jid if not.
- bare_jid ()
- Returns always the bare JID of this account after stringprep has been
applied, so you can compare the JIDs returned from this function.
- nickname ()
- Your nickname for this account.
- send_tracked_message ($msg)
- This method sends the Net::XMPP2::IM::Message object in $msg. The
"to" attribute of the message is adjusted by the conversation
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at
Copyright 2007 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.