Net::XMPP2::IM::Presence - XMPP presence
This module represents an XMPP presence. It stores the full JID of the contact,
the show value, status value and priority.
Net::XMPP2::IM::Presence is derived from Net::XMPP2::IM::Delayed, use the
interface described there to find out whether this presence was delayed.
- Returns the full JID of this presence.
- Returns the priority of this presence.
- Returns all language tags of available status descriptions. See also
- Returns the show value of this presence, which is one of:
'away', 'chat', 'dnd', 'xa'
or the empty string if the presence is 'available'.
- status ([$lang])
- Returns the presence description. $lang is optional can should be one of
the tags returned by "status_all_lang".
- make_message (%args)
- Returns a Net::XMPP2::IM::Message object with the to field set to this
presence full JID.
%args are further arguments to the constructor of the message.
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at
Copyright 2007 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.