||User Contributed Perl Documentation
Ocsinventory::Agent::XML::Inventory - the XML abstraction layer
OCS Inventory uses XML for the data transmission. The module is the abstraction
layer. It's mostly used in the backend module where it called
$inventory in general.
- The usual constructor.
- Runs the backend modules to initialise the data.
- Return the inventory as a XML string.
- Only for debugging purpose. Print the inventory on STDOUT.
- Save the generated inventory as an XML file. The 'local' key of the config
is used to know where the file as to be saved.
- Compute the <CHECKSUM/> field. This information is used by the
server to know which parts of the XML have changed since the last
The is done thank to the last_file file. It has MD5 prints of
the previous inventory.
- At the end of the process IF the inventory was saved correctly, the
last_state is saved.
- A generic way to save a section in the inventory. Please avoid this
- Add information in inventory.
Visit the GSP FreeBSD Man Page Interface.
Output converted with ManDoc.