||User Contributed Perl Documentation
This class is the base class and the interface of all other engines. This
defines the interface how HSMs are supported by OpenXPKI.
The constructor supports the following parameters:
returns the used OpenSSL engine or the empty string if no engine is used.
returns "e" or "engine" if the key is stored in an OpenSSL
returns the wrapper around the OpenSSL binary if such a wrapper is used (e.g.
nCipher's chil engine). Otherwise the empty string is returned.
- OPENSSL (the OpenSSL binary)
- NAME (a symbolic name for the token)
- KEY (filename of the key)
- PASSWD (sometimes keys are passphrase protected)
- SECRET ()
- CERT (filename of the certificate)
- INTERNAL_CHAIN (filename of the certificate chain)
- ENGINE_USAGE (type of the crypto operations where engine should be
- KEY_STORE (storage type of the token's private key - could be OPENXPKI or
- WRAPPER (wrapper for the OpenSSL binary)
- ENGINE_SECTION (a part of the OpenSSL configuration file for the
- NFAST_HOME (nCipher software home directory, defaults to /opt/nfast)
- CHECKCMDTIMEOUT (timeout in secounds for nCipher key check tool
- ONLINECHECKGRACEPERIOD ()
Visit the GSP FreeBSD Man Page Interface.
Output converted with ManDoc.