Collect statistics about certificate counts over time. The grouping function is
the calendar month, the default is to count certificates for the last year
from now but you can set start_at and stop_at to any value
accepted by OpenXPKI::DateTime.
The resulting numbers are written int the context in a way that
can be consumed by the grid and chart functions of the UI.
After completion the following parameters will be set in the context or as
key/value pairs of the hash written to target_key. The value is an
arrayref holding the values for each month, the first array position is equal
to the month of start_at. Note that when using the default interval the
first and last month will show only parts of the month.
- Parseable OpenXPKI::Datetime value (autodetected) representing the lower
bound of the report interval. Default is -01 (one year)
- Parseable OpenXPKI::Datetime value (autodetected) representing the upper
bound of the report interval. Default is now.
- If set, the result is written into this single context value as a hash
using the keys named below as keys in the hash.
- The certificate identifier of the issuer, optional - the default is to
include all entity certificates from the current realm.
- The number of certificates where notbefore is in the given interval.
- The number of certificates where revocation_time is in the given
- The number of certificates where notafter is in the given interval and the
status is issued (certificates that have been revoked after their expiry
are not counted to save database ressources)
- Number of certificates that have been issued as a predecessor to an