Trigger publication to by starting (unwatched) workflows. The name of the
publication workflow can be given in the activity definition, default is
If no more parameters are given, the publication will happen based
on the publication options of the profile. A workflow is only created if the
"publish" attribute is set in the certificates profile definition
or a global publish rule (in profile.default) exists.
If the parameter prefix is set in the definiton,
publication to all targets at this prefix is startet, regardless if the
profile has a publication option set.
- Certificate to publish, mandatory - if not set tries to read it directly
from the context.
- If not set the class reads it from the context. If not set in context the
class tries to determine the profile from the database.
- Name of the workflow that should be created, default is
- Prefix to list of publishing connectors, default is profile based
- If set and profile mode is active, the attribute unpublish will be
checked instead of publish.
All other activity parameters are passed as parameters to the new
workflow. Make sure that those parameters are listed in the initial action
of the called workflow!
Expects the following context parameter:
- cert_identifier (can be overridden in the an activity definition)
- cert_profile (obsolete when using prefix)