XML::Atom::Syndication::Link - class representing an Atom link
A link defines a reference from an entry or feed to a Web resource.
XML::Atom::Syndication::Link is a subclass of XML::Atom::Syndication:::Object
that it inherits a number of methods from. You should already be familiar with
this base class before proceeding.
All of these accessors return a string. You can set these attributes by passing
in an optional string.
- The link's IRI. Link elements must have an href attribute.
- The language of the resource pointed to by the href attribute.
- An advisory length of the linked content in octets; it is a hint about the
content length of the representation returned when the IRI is
- Indicates the link relation type. Atom defines five initial values for the
rel attribute: alternate, related, self, enclosure, via.
- Conveys human-readable information about the link.
- An advisory media type; it is a hint about the type of the representation
that is expected to be returned when the value of the href attribute is
Please see the XML::Atom::Syndication manpage for author, copyright, and license
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained
- Around line 15:
- =begin without a target?
- Around line 78:
- '=end' without a target?