XML::RSS::Parser::Characters - an object representing a character data in an RSS
- XML::RSS::Parser::Character->new( [\%init] )
- Constructor. Optionally the data and parent can be set with a HASH
reference using keys of the same name. See their associated functions
below for more.
- Returns a reference to the parent object. If a parameter is passed the
parent is set.
- A method that returns the character data as a string. If a parameter is
passed the value is set.
- Returns a reference to the root element of class XML::RSS::Parser::Feed
from the parse tree.
- Pass-thru to the "encode_xml" in XML::RSS::Parser::Util using
the "data" method return as input.
Please see the XML::RSS::Parser manpage for author, copyright, and license
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained
- Around line 29:
- =begin without a target?
- Around line 38:
- '=item' outside of any '=over'
- Around line 64:
- You forgot a '=back' before '=head1'
- Around line 71:
- '=end' without a target?