XML::RSS::Parser::Feed -- the root element of a parsed RSS feed.
- Constructor. Returns a XML::RSS::Parser::Feed object.
- Returns the namespace URI the RSS elements are in, if at all. This is
important since different RSS namespaces are in use. Return a null string
if a namespace cannot be determined or was not defined at all in the
- Returns an integer representing the number of "item" elements in
- Returns a reference to the channel element object.
- Returns an array of reference to item elements object.
- Returns a reference to the image object if one exists.
- Alias to the "channel" element's "as_xml" method which
outputs the XML of the entire feed including a standard XML 1.0
declaration. An optional encoding can be defined. The default encoding is
- A pass-thru to the root element's "query" method.
Please see the XML::RSS::Parser manpage for author, copyright, and license
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained
- Around line 54:
- =begin without a target?
- Around line 119:
- '=end' without a target?