Search::Xapian::ValueIterator - Iterate over value slots in a document.
This object represents a stream of document values. It overloads "++"
for advancing the iterator, or you can explicitly call the "inc"
method. This class also overloads "eq", "ne",
"==", "!=", and "" (stringification).
- Constructor. Defaults to a uninitialized iterator.
- Advance the iterator by one. (Called implictly by "++"
- Return the number of the value slot at the current position.
- Return the string in the value slot at current position. Also overloaded
as the "" operator.
- Returns a string describing this object.
- equal <valueiterator>
- Checks if a valueiterator is the same as this valueiterator. Also
overloaded as the "eq" and "!=" operators.
- nequal <valueiterator>
- Checks if a valueiterator is different from this valueiterator. Also
overloaded as the "ne" and "!=" operators.