XdbeSwapBuffers - swaps front and back DBE buffers.
This function swaps the front and back buffers for a list of windows. The
specifies how many windows are to have their
buffers swapped; it is the number of elements in the swap_info
The argument swap_info
specifies the information needed per window to
do the swap.
structure has the following fields:
specifies the window for which to swap buffers.
specifies the swap action to use for this
determines what will happen to the new back buffer of the
it is paired with in the list in addition to making the old
back buffer become visible. The defined actions are as follows:
- The contents of the new back buffer become undefined. This may be the most
efficient action since it allows the implementation to discard the
contents of the buffer if it needs to.
- The unobscured region of the new back buffer will be tiled with the window
background. The background action allows devices to use a fast clear
capability during a swap.
- The unobscured region of the new back buffer will be unmodified by the
- The unobscured region of the new back buffer will be the contents of the
old back buffer
- A non-double-buffered window was specified or a window was specified
- An invalid window was specified.
- An invalid swap action was specified.
DBE, XdbeAllocateBackBufferName(), XdbeBeginIdiom(),