XkbFreeGeomOverlays - Free rows in a section
void XkbFreeGeomOverlays (XkbSectionPtr
section, int first, int
count, Bool free_all);
- - section
- section in which overlays should be freed
- - first
- first overlay to be freed
- - count
- number of overlays to be freed
- - free_all
- True => all overlays are freed
Xkb provides a number of functions to allocate and free subcomponents of a
keyboard geometry. Use these functions to create or modify keyboard
geometries. Note that these functions merely allocate space for the new
element(s), and it is up to you to fill in the values explicitly in your code.
These allocation functions increase sz_*
but never touch num_*
(unless there is an allocation failure, in which case they reset both
to zero). These functions return Success if they
succeed, BadAlloc if they are not able to allocate space, or BadValue if a
parameter is not as expected.
is True, all overlays are freed regardless of the value of
Otherwise, the number of overlays specified by
are freed, beginning with the overlay specified by first
in the specified section.
- The XkbFreeGeomOverlays functions returns Success if there are no
allocation or argument errors.
- Unable to allocate storage
- An argument is out of range