XkbGetKeyTypes - Obtain the list of available key types in the server's keyboard
Status XkbGetKeyTypes (Display *dpy,
unsigned int first, unsigned int
num, XkbDescPtr xkb);
- - dpy
- connection to X server
- - first
- index to first type to get, 0 => 1st type
- - num
- number of key types to be returned
- - xkb
- keyboard description containing client map to update
queries the server for the desired types, waits for a
reply, and returns the desired types in the xkb->map->types.
successful, it returns Success.
returns BadAccess if the Xkb extension has not been
properly initialized and BadValue if the combination of first
results in numbers out of valid range.
is used to obtain descriptions of the key
types themselves, not the key types bound to individual keys. To obtain the
key types bound to an individual key, refer to the key_sym_map
the client map.
- The Xkb extension has not been properly initialized
- An argument is out of range