XkbLatchModifiers - Latches and unlatches any of the eight real keyboard
Bool XkbLatchModifiers (Display
*display, unsigned int device_spec,
unsigned int affect, unsigned int
- connection to the X server
- device ID, or XkbUseCoreKbd
- mask of real modifiers whose lock state is to change
- 1 => lock, 0 => unlock; only for modifiers selected by affect
sends a request to the server to latch the real
modifiers selected by both affect
and to unlatch the
real modifiers selected by affect
, but not selected by values.
does not wait for a reply from the server. It returns
True if the request was sent, and False otherwise.
The functions in this section that change the use of modifiers use a mask in the
parameter affect. It is a bitwise inclusive OR of the legal modifier masks:
|Table 1 Real Modifier Masks
- The XkbLatchModifiers function returns True if a request was sent
to the server to latch the real modifiers selected by both affect
and values and to unlatch the real modifiers selected by
affect , but not selected by values.
- The XkbLatchModifiers function returns False if the request was not