— A clipboard function that cancels a copy
to the clipboard
int XmClipboardCancelCopy ( display, window, item_id)
Display * display;
cancels the copy to clipboard that is in progress
and frees up temporary storage. When a copy is to be performed,
allocates temporary storage for the clipboard
copies the appropriate data into the the
temporary storage. XmClipboardEndCopy
copies the data to the clipboard
structure and frees up the temporary storage structures. If
is called, the XmClipboardEndCopy
does not have to be called. A call to XmClipboardCancelCopy
only after a call to XmClipboardStartCopy
- Specifies a pointer to the Display structure that was returned in a
previous call to XOpenDisplay or XtDisplay.
- Specifies a widget's window ID that relates the application window to the
clipboard. The widget's window ID can be obtained through XtWindow.
The same application instance should pass the same window ID to each of
the clipboard functions that it calls.
- Specifies the number assigned to this data item. This number was returned
by a previous call to XmClipboardStartCopy.
- The function was successful.
- The function failed because the clipboard was locked by another
application. The application can continue to call the function again with
the same parameters until the lock goes away. This gives the application
the opportunity to ask if the user wants to keep trying or to give up on
- The function failed because XmClipboardStartCopy was not called or
because the data item contains too many formats.