— A List function that replaces the
specified elements in the list
replaces the specified number of items of the List
with new items, starting at the specified position in the List. When the items
are inserted into the list, they are compared with the current
list. If any of the new items matches an item on the
selected list, it appears selected.
- Specifies the ID of the List widget.
- Specifies the replacement items.
- Specifies the number of items in new_items and the number of items
in the list to replace. This number must be nonnegative.
- Specifies the position of the first item in the list to be replaced. A
value of 1 indicates that the first item replaced is the first item in the
list; a value of 2 indicates that it is the second item; and so on.
- Beginning with the item specified in position, item_count
items in the list are replaced with the corresponding elements from
new_items. That is, the item at position is replaced with
the first element of new_items; the item after position is
replaced with the second element of new_items; and so on, until
item_count is reached.
For a complete definition of List and its associated resources, see