— A convenience function that returns tab values
unsigned char *units,
unsigned char *alignment,
takes an XmTab
structure, returns the floating
point number that is set as the value of the tab, and then sets values for the
, and decimal
where they are not NULL. The returned floating point number represents the
distance that the rendering of the XmString
segment associated with
will be offset. The offset is from either the beginning of the
rendering or from the previous tab stop, depending on the setting for the
model. The distance will use the unit type pointed at by
- Specifies the tab to get the value from.
- Specifies a pointer to the unit type.
- Specifies a pointer to the offset model.
- Specifies a pointer to the alignment type.
- Specifies a pointer to the multibyte character used as the decimal
Returns a floating point number that is set as the value of the tab.