XvQueryExtension - return version and release of extension
int XvQueryExtension(Display *dpy, unsigned int *p_version,
unsigned int *p_revision,
unsigned int *p_request_base,
unsigned int *p_event_base,
unsigned int *p_error_base);
- Specifies the connection to the X server.
- Pointer to where the current version number of the Xv video
extension is written.
- Pointer to where the revision number of the Xv video extension is
- Pointer to where the extension major request number is returned
- Pointer to where the extension event base is returned
- Pointer to where the extension error base is returned
(3) returns the version and release numbers for the Xv
video extension currently loaded on the system. The extension major request
number, event base, and error base are also returned.
- Returned if XvQueryExtension(3) completed successfully.
- Returned if the Xv video extension is not available for the named