close zip archive
() function writes any changes
made to archive
to disk. If
contains no files, the file is
completely removed (no empty archive is written). If successful,
is freed. If writing fails,
is left unchanged and must still be
To close and free a zip archive without saving changes, use
Upon successful completion 0 is returned. Otherwise, -1 is returned and the
error code in archive
is set to indicate the
() will fail if:
- Unexpected end-of-file found while reading from a file.
- The callback function of an added or replaced file returned an error but
failed to report which.
- The path argument is
- Required memory could not be allocated.
- File is not a zip archive.
- A file read failed.
- A temporary file could not be renamed to its final name.
- A file seek failed.
- A temporary file could not be created.
- A file write failed.
- An error occurred while (de)compressing a stream with
Additionally, any errors returned by the callback function for added or replaced
files will be passed back.
() was added in libzip 0.6.
and Thomas Klausner