rename file in zip archive
The file at position index
in the zip archive
is renamed to
argument can be any of:
- Guess encoding of name (default).
- Interpret name as UTF-8.
- Interpret name as code page 437
Upon successful completion 0 is returned. Otherwise, -1 is returned and the
error code in archive
is set to indicate the
() fails if:
- The file to be renamed has been deleted from the archive.
- There is already a file called name in
- index is not a valid file index in
NULL, the empty string, or not
a valid UTF-8 encoded string. Also a file cannot be renamed to a directory
or vice versa. Directories are denoted by a trailing slash.
() was added in libzip 0.11.
and Thomas Klausner