Zen::Koan - A class for representing Zen Koans
my $k = Zen::Koans->new( title => $title,
body => $body,
my $t = $k->title;
my $b = $k->body;
A koan (pronounced /ko.an/) is a story, dialog, question, or statement in the
history and lore of Chan (Zen) Buddhism, generally containing aspects that are
inaccessible to rational understanding, yet that may be accessible to
This module contains code to represent a zen koan.
- new( %opts )
- Create a new koan with "new". The following options are
- These functions return the values of the koan.
- Returns the title of the koan.
- Returs the body of the koan.
- Returns the koan formatted in HTML.
A creative mind or access to one.
Luke Closs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module can only offer you so much. It is up to you to make the most of