oath_totp_validate3 - API function
int oath_totp_validate3(const char * secret, size_t
secret_length, time_t now, unsigned
time_step_size, time_t start_offset, size_t
window, int * otp_pos, uint64_t *
otp_counter, const char * otp);
- const char * secret
- the shared secret string
- size_t secret_length
- length of secret
- time_t now
- Unix time value to validate TOTP for
- unsigned time_step_size
- time step system parameter (typically 30)
- time_t start_offset
- Unix time of when to start counting time steps (typically 0)
- size_t window
- how many OTPs after/before start OTP to test
- int * otp_pos
- output search position in search window (may be NULL).
- uint64_t * otp_counter
- counter value used to calculate OTP value (may be NULL).
- const char * otp
- the OTP to validate.
Validate an OTP according to OATH TOTP algorithm per RFC 6238.
Currently only OTP lengths of 6, 7 or 8 digits are supported. This restrictions
may be lifted in future versions, although some limitations are inherent in
Returns absolute value of position in OTP window (zero is first position), or
if no OTP was found in OTP window, or an error code.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>. liboath home page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/liboath/ General help using GNU software:
Copyright © 2009-2016 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.