xcb_open_font - opens a font
, uint16_t name_len
char * name
- The XCB connection to X11.
- The ID with which you will refer to the font, created by
- Length (in bytes) of name.
- A pattern describing an X core font.
Opens any X core font matching the given name
Note that X core fonts are deprecated (but still supported) in favor of
client-side rendering using Xft.
Returns an xcb_void_cookie_t
. Errors (if any) have to be handled in the
If you want to handle errors directly with xcb_request_check
. See xcb-requests(3)
- No font matches the given name.
Generated from xproto.xml. Contact email@example.com for corrections and