xcb_poly_segment - draw lines
(xcb_connection_t * conn
, xcb_gcontext_t gc
- The XCB connection to X11.
- A drawable (Window or Pixmap) to draw on.
- The graphics context to use.
TODO: document which attributes of a gc are used
- The number of xcb_segment_t structures in segments.
- An array of xcb_segment_t structures.
Draws multiple, unconnected lines. For each segment, a line is drawn between
(x1, y1) and (x2, y2). The lines are drawn in the order listed in the array of
structures and does not perform joining at coincident
endpoints. For any given line, a pixel is not drawn more than once. If lines
intersect, the intersecting pixels are drawn multiple times.
TODO: include the xcb_segment_t data structure
TODO: an example
Returns an xcb_void_cookie_t
. Errors (if any) have to be handled in the
If you want to handle errors directly with xcb_request_check
. See xcb-requests(3)
- The specified drawable does not exist.
- The specified gc does not exist.
- TODO: reasons?
Generated from xproto.xml. Contact email@example.com for corrections and