Device driver for Emulex OneConnect 10Gb network adapters
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place
the following line in
Emulex OneConnect adapters come in various skews and with different combinations
of NIC, FCoE and iSCSI functions. The
claims the NIC functions in all these adapters.
oce driver supports VLAN Hardware
offload, TCP checksum offload, TCP segmentation offload (TSO), Large receive
offload (LRO), Bonding, Jumbo frames (from 1500 - 9000), Multiple TX queues,
Receive-Side Scaling (RSS) and MSI-X interrupts.
oce driver supports the following network adapters:
Adapter firmware updates are persistent.
- Emulex BladeEngine 2
- Emulex BladeEngine 3
- Emulex Lancer
Firmware can be updated by following the steps below:
- Copy the below code to a Makefile:
- Replace imagename in above with UFI file name
- Copy Makefile and UFI file to a directory
- Execute make & copy generated elxflash.ko to
- sysctl dev.oce.<if_id>.fw_upgrade=elxflash
- Reboot the machine
In case of issues with supplied UFI, flashing fails with one of
the following errors.
For general information and support, go to the Emulex website at:
http://www.Emulex.com/ or E-Mail at
- “Invalid BE3 firmware image”
- “Invalid Cookie. Firmware image corrupted ?”
- “cmd to write to flash rom failed.”
oce driver was written by