mfsmetalogger.cfg - configuration file for mfsmetalogger
The file mfsmetalogger.cfg
contains configuration of MooseFS metalogger
- OPTION = VALUE
Lines starting with #
character are ignored as comments.
- where to store metadata files
- (deprecated) daemon lock/pid file
- user to run daemon as
- group to run daemon as (optional - if empty then default user group will
- name of process to place in syslog messages (default is
- whether to perform mlockall() to avoid swapping out mfsmetalogger process
(default is 0, i.e. no)
- limit malloc arenas to given value - prevents server from using huge
amount of virtual memory (Linux onty, default is 4)
- disable out of memory killer (Linux only, default is 1)
- nice level to run daemon with (default is -19 if possible; note: process
must be started as root to increase priority)
- number of metadata change log files (default is 50)
- number of previous metadata files to be kept (default is 3)
- metadata download frequency in hours (default is 24, at most
- local address to use for master connections; default is *, i.e. default
- address of MooseFS master host to connect with (default is mfsmaster)
- number of MooseFS master port to connect with (default is 9420)
- delay in seconds before trying to reconnect to master after disconnection
(default is 5)
- timeout (in seconds) for master connections (default is 10)
Copyright (C) 2018 Jakub Kruszona-Zawadzki, Core Technology Sp. z o.o.
This file is part of MooseFS.
MooseFS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation, version 2 (only).
MooseFS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
MooseFS; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St,
Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301, USA or visit