xsoldier - a space-based shoot'em up game
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the
original program does not have a manual page.
is a space-based shoot'em up game. You fly around and try to
kill everything that moves... and everything that doesn't move... You get the
- -d, -display name
- The (X window) display on which you want to play the game.
- -w, -wait number
- Set the speed of the game. A higher number means the game runs slower. If
you use this option the ranking mode is turned off.
- -c, -cmap
- Do nothing (only for backward compatibility).
- -s, -score
- Show the TOP10 soldiers, i.e. the highscore.
- -h, -help
- Show a short help text and exit.
- Force max level enemy attack, making your life really harder.
- Don't show "Press [p] to resume game." message when the game is
paused. Useful for capturing a screen snapshot.
Please report any bugs you find to Yuusuke HASHIMOTO
is covered by the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Yuusuke HASHIMOTO <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This manual page was written by Uwe Hermann <email@example.com>, for
the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Modified by Oohara