esper - Enhance 224 to 176. Go right. Enhance 57 19. Track 45 left.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-speed number
"Enhance 224 to 176. Pull out track right. Center in pull back. Pull back.
Wait a minute. Go right. Stop. Enhance 57 19. Track 45 left. Gimme a hardcopy
The Esper Machine was a voice-controlled forensic device used by LAPD in 2019,
as documented in the 1982 film, Blade Runner.
It was capable of
enhancing photographs to an extreme degree, including reconstructing different
viewpoints within the space from the reflections on various objects in the
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class,
or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds).
- -speed number
- Animation speed. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -titles | -no-titles
- Show file names. Boolean.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the top of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources
stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2017 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.