hexadrop - shrinking hexagons.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-speed number
] [-sides number
] [-uniform-speed] [-no-uniform-speed]
[-lockstep] [-no-lockstep] [-fps]
Draws a grid of hexagons or other shapes and drops them out.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class,
or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- Speed. 0.5 for half as fast; 2.0 for twice as fast.
- -size number
- How many tiles to fit horizontally on the screen. Default 15.
- -sides number
- Shape of the tiles. 3, 4, 6 or 8. Default: random.
- -uniform-speed | -no-uniform-speed
- Whether each tile should drop at the same speed. Default: random.
- -lockstep | -no-lockstep
- Whether each tile should drop at the same time. Default: random.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources
stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2013 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.