hypnowheel - draws overlapping, translucent spiral patterns
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay int
] [-layers int
] [-count int
] [-speed float
] [-wander ]
Draws a series of overlapping, translucent spiral patterns. The tightness of
their spirals fluctuates in and out.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class,
or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay int
- Delay between frames, in microseconds. Default 20000.
- -layers int
- How many different spirals to draw at once. Default 4.
- -count int
- How many arms each spiral should have. Default 11.
- -twistiness float
- How tightly wound the spirals can become, measured in rotations. Default
4.0 (four times around).
- -speed ratio
- Less than 1 for slower, greater than 1 for faster. Default 1.
- If specified, then the centers of the spirals will wander around, rather
than them all having the same origin.
- If specified, then each pair of left-wrapping and right-wrapping spirals
will be mirror images of each other.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources
stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2008 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.