moire2 - circular interference patterns.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-ncolors number
Another example of the fun you can have with moire interference patterns; this
hack generates fields of concentric circles or ovals, and combines the planes
with various operations. The planes are moving independently of one another,
causing the interference lines to ``spray.''
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class,
or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 50000 (0.05 seconds.).
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 150.
- -thickness number
- Thickness of lines, in pixels. Default: 0.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources
stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.