backend-spec - interface between jw and its backends
jw(1) calls backends like backends/html to do the "real"
conversion work. The backend gets all necessary data delivered via environment
variables ready to use.
This documentation describes those environment variables.
The backend is run in the directory where the output files are to
be created. It should return 0 if there weren't any problem, and return a
positive value otherwise.
Jochem Huhmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- The bare name of the source file
- The full name and path of the source file
- The name of the parser (usually Jade or OpenJade)
- The full argument-string for Jade or OpenJade
- The list of catalog files needed by Jade or OpenJade
- The style sheet to use
- The base directory of the SGML system (default is