||FreeBSD Miscellaneous Information Manual
Calf_Studio_Gear - audio plugin library
calfjackhost plugin ! [ plugin ! ]
The Calf project aims at providing a set of high quality open source audio
plugins for musicians which can be used as LV2 plug-ins or standalone.
- Currently available plugins:
- * Instruments and Tone Generators:
- Organ, Monosynth, Fluidsynth, Wavetable
- * Modulation Effects:
- Multi Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Rotary Speaker, Pulsator, Ring
- * Delay Effects:
- Reverb, Vintage Delay, Compensation Delay Line, Reverse Delay
- * Dynamic Processors:
- Compressor, Sidechain Compressor, Multiband Compressor, Deesser, Gate,
Sidechain Gate, Multiband Gate, Limiter, Multiband Limiter, Sidechain
Limiter, Transient Designer
- * Filters and Equalizers:
- Filter, Filterclavier, Envelope Filter, Emphasis, Vocoder, Equalizer 5
Band, Equalizer 8 Band, Equalizer 12 Band, Equalizer 30 Band
- * Distortion and Enhancement:
- Saturator, Exciter, Bass Enhancer, Tape Simulator, Vinyl, Crusher
- * Tools:
- Mono Input, Stereo Tools, Hass Stereo Enhancer, Multi Spread, X-Over 2
Band, X-Over 3 Band, X-Over 4 Band
Krzysztof Foltman, Markus Schmidt, Christian Holschuh, Thor Harald Johansen,
Damien Zammit, Tom Szilagyi, Hans Baier and others
- How to use Calf plugins:
- * LV2 plugins
- Calf is installed as calf.lv2 library in your LV2 directory (typically
/usr/lib/lv2). It means that typical LV2 hosts should be able to find
- * JACK client application
- You can also use Calf plugins as one or more separate applications,
connecting to other applications using JACK Audio Connection Kit (version
0.103 or newer is required). To run the client, type:
calfjackhost monosynth !
(! means "connect", last "!" means
"connect to output")
calfjackhost monosynth ! vintagedelay ! flanger !
(runs monosynth into vintagedelay and vintagedelay into
flanger, then to output)
calfjackhost ! reverb !
(takes signal from system:capture_1 and _2, puts it through
reverb, and then sends to system:playback_1 and _2)
Visit the GSP FreeBSD Man Page Interface.
Output converted with ManDoc.