lightning-openchannel_update - Command to update a collab channel open
openchannel_update channel_id psbt
openchannel_update is a low level RPC command which continues an open
channel, as specified by channel_id. An updated psbt is passed
in; any changes from the PSBT last returned (either from
openchannel_init or a previous call to openchannel_update) will
be communicated to the peer.
Must be called after openchannel_init and before
Must be called until commitments_secured is returned as
true, at which point openchannel_signed should be called with a
signed version of the PSBT returned by the last call to
channel_id is the id of the channel.
psbt is the updated PSBT to be sent to the peer. May be
identical to the PSBT last returned by either openchannel_init or
On success, an object is returned, containing:
- channel_id (hex): the channel id of the channel (always 64
- psbt (string): the PSBT of the funding transaction
- commitments_secured (boolean): whether the psbt is complete
(if true, sign psbt and call openchannel_signed to complete
the channel open)
- funding_outnum (u32): The index of the funding output in the
- close_to (hex, optional): scriptPubkey which we have to close to if
we mutual close
If commitments_secured is true, will also return:
- The derived channel_id.
- A close_to script, iff a close_to address was provided to
openchannel_init and the peer supports
- The funding_outnum, the index of the funding output for this
channel in the funding transaction.
@niftynei <email@example.com> is mainly responsible.
Main web site: https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning
- -32602: If the given parameters are wrong.
- -1: Catchall nonspecific error.
- 305: Peer is not connected.
- 309: PSBT missing required fields
- 311: Unknown channel id.
- 312: Channel in an invalid state