ncid_tools - NCID tools overview
NCID tools are Perl and shell scripts for dealing with files and devices. The
current tools distributed with NCID are:
- Views alias definitions in the NCID alias and blacklist files.
- Views calls, hangups, messages and end-of-calls in the NCID call log.
- Updates aliases in the NCID call file. Designed to be called by the NCID
- Obtains the latest fcc.blacklist derived from FCC Complaints data.
- Manipulates entries in the alias, blacklist and whitelist files. Designed
to be called by the NCID server.
- Creates a yearly call log from each monthly log.
- Whozz Calling Ethernet Link Device interactive tool.
cidcall.1, cidalias.1, cidupdate.1, get-fcc-list.1, ncidutil.1, ncid-yearlog.1,
Visit the GSP FreeBSD Man Page Interface.
Output converted with ManDoc.