ORTE_FILEM - Open RTE MCA File Management (FileM) Framework: Overview of Open
RTE's FileM framework, and selected modules. Open MPI 3.1.3
FileM is a utility framework used by OpenRTE for a variety of purposes,
including the transport of checkpoint files, preloading user binaries, and
preloading of user files.
Open RTE currently ships with one FileM component: rsh
The following MCA parameters apply to all components:
- Set the verbosity level for all components. Default is 0, or silent except
component uses rcp
to do its file transfers.
This component requires the use of passwordless rsh
between all nodes.
component has the following MCA parameters:
- The component's priority to use when selecting the most appropriate
component for a run.
- Set the verbosity level for this component. Default is 0, or silent except
- The program to use to copy files. Generally will be rcp or scp.
- The program used to remotely log into a given machine and remove files.
Generally will be rsh or ssh.
component simply selects no FileM component. All of the FileM
function calls return immediately with ORTE_SUCCESS.
This component is the last component to be selected by default. This means that
if another component is available, and the none
component was not
explicity requested then ORTE will attempt to activate all of the available
components before falling back to this component.
orte-checkpoint(1), orte-restart(1), opal-checkpoint(1), opal-restart(1),